Facebook For Business
Are you using Facebook for your business?
Most people know that Facebook are constantly making algorithm changes – some changes are good and many changes aren’t well received by many. However way you look at it, there is no denying that Facebook is a phenomenal tool for all businesses.
Facebook can help brands build a follower base, increase visibility, improve branding, communicate and engage with fans and drive web traffic.
I have first hand experience of how effective Facebook can be for business, starting off with my last business- an e-commerce store that grew organically from zero to over 144k followers and was the main source of website traffic and thus sales to my website.
Facebook had many changes during those few years I was running that business and it’s true that the organic reach has declined quite rapidly over the past few years, however it is still the strongest social media platform for you to use for your business (or certainly for the vast majority of businesses).
Just a short time ago, a website was a luxury for most businesses, but now it really it a necessity for any business. That is now true of Social Media. If you aren’t using social media, then you are missing out. Your customers are looking on social media, and if you aren’t there, they can’t find you.
As of the second quarter of 2016, Facebook had 1.71 billion monthly active users. Active users are those, which have logged in to Facebook during the last 30 days. 75% of users log in at least once per day.
Still not sure about Facebook for business?
- Facebook is the most popular social media site for marketers, with over 80% of all marketers choosing to use Facebook.
- Facebook continues to drive the largest share of social media referral traffic.
- Facebook is an amazing opportunity for businesses that can create compelling and engaging content.
- Most consumers expect businesses to be active on at least 3 social networking sites with FB top of that list. Nearly 40Million small businesses use Facebook for that very reason.
- 1 in 7 people are on Facebook. Yes 1 in 7.
- Marketers are increasing their advertising spend on Facebook year on year.
- Facebook has the highest conversion rates among other social media traffic.
- An average of 85% of orders coming from social media, are coming from Facebook.
- 76% of consumers want to connect with businesses on Facebook.
- Nearly half of Americans say Facebook is their biggest influencer of purchasing decisions.
- Every second there are 20,000 people on Facebook
- Facebook now has more active users than China’s entire population (estimated to be 1.40 billion).
- The Average American Spends 40 Minutes Per Day on Facebook.
- In terms of capturing your target audience’s attention, Facebook presents a great opportunity since you have a larger window of time to work within.
- 75% of Facebook Video Views Occur on Mobile Devices
- 49% of Consumers Like a Facebook Page to Support the Brand
- 42% of consumers like a FB page for a coupon
- 41% to receive regular updates
- 35% to enter contests
- 31% to share a personal good service
- 27% to share interests
- 21% to research brands
With stats like this can your business afford not to be using Facebook?
Not only having a Facebook account, but also being active, consistent with engaging content and interacting with your customers and clients.
If you simply don’t have time to run a successful Facebook page or other social media channels, or you don’t know where to start, then let me help!
I am a Virtual Assistant & Social Media Assistant who loves managing client’s social media for them. I work hourly and have packages available to help you expand your business, grow customers, develop online presence and brand and increase sales.
What are you waiting for, get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can arrange a free 30 minute consultation call to discuss your business needs.
Research – from Forbes, Social Media Examiner, Sprout Social, Hubspot, Facebook